With its rich and cultural heritage, mountains and valleys and rich game reserve as well as toursits-loving people Africa boasts of thousands of affordable travel destinations. Perhaps, you plan to unwind form the stress of coronavirus once the threat of the virus is over, below are five reasons why you should visit five African countries travel spots this year.
eSwatini (formerly Swaziland):
• Rich and exciting cultural experience
• Mountain view scenery
• Outdoor adventures
• Variety of wildlife • Rich Kingship and kingdom traditions
• Amazing safari destination experience • Etosha parks offers game viewing
• The Namib Desert and Sossusvlei exploration of natural environment unaffected by modern world
• Long straight dirve on ever ever-stretching roads, away from the crowds; lost in natural greens
• Blue sky, camp fire and wild beauty of the night
• A world of white sands beaches,
• Home of variety of spices and crystal blue waters.
• Rich culture and history await in the winding labyrinths of Stone Town.
• Short four hour flight away from South Africa
• Bright sunsets, snorkeling and diving with the famed reefs plentifully scattered across the two main islands
• Home to some of Africa’s best beach destinations this 2020,
• Affordable, easier to reach than European beaches
• Offers some of the freshest seafood imaginable
• Beach paradise in the seaside village.
• Blend of local culture with amazing views and people
• Iconic lake, with the unique cry of fish eagle
• Beach braai or local potjie,
• Warm sand, toes-in-sand to soak your feet.
• Quite simply beach paradise.
• Friendly and welcoming people a great asset of a small nation.
• A completely makeover country with so much for the eyes to feast on even on the streets
• An incredible turnaround success story in economy, political stability and tourism
• Known as the land of a thousand hills and mountains
• Breath-taking sights at every turn,
• Rich natural diversity at its most plentiful, from tropical jungle, savannas and volcanoes to lakes and tranquil forests.