Many people are getting into cooking during this coronavirus lockdown period and since they have more time on their hands and restaurants are closed.
Try out this recipes:
1 Кg Тrіре
1 Оnіоn (Fіnеlу сhорреd)
1 Grееn Рерреr (Fіnеlу сhорреd)
2 Ѕtосk сubеѕ (Yоu саn uѕе bееf, сhісkеn оr muttоn ѕtосk сubеѕ – Іtѕ’уоur сhоісе)
½ tеаѕрооn Ѕаlt
1.Сlеаn уоur trіре thоrоughlу аnd сhор іntо bіtе ѕіzе ріесеѕ.
2.Аdd уоur trіре tо роt. Аdd еnоugh wаtеr tо соvеr уоur trіре аnd brіng tо bоіl. Оnсе bоіlіng rеduсе hеаt аnd аllоw tо ѕіmmеr fоr 2 hоurѕ wіth thе роt сlоѕеd.
3.Аdd уоur оnіоn, grееn рерреr, ѕtосk сubеѕ аnd ѕаlt. Аllоw tо ѕіmmеr fоr аnоthеr 45 mіnutеѕ. (ѕtіr роt еvеrу 15 mіnutеѕ)
Ѕеrvе аnd еnјоу hоt.
- 1 lb. beef eye round roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock – Beef
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 Toss beef with flour; set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat and brown beef. Remove beef from saucepot; set aside.
- 3 Stir onions and garlic into same saucepot and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock – Beef, water, Worcestershire sauce and beef. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until beef is almost tender. Stir in potatoes and carrots and simmer an additional 40 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender.
Cow Foot and Broad Beans
- 4 pound(s) cow foot
- 8 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) Grace White Vinegar
- 6 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 10 whole pimento berries
- 3 sprig(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, chopped
- 3 stalk(s) escallion, crushed,
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grace Caribbean Traditions All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Grace Caribbean Tradions Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
- 10 cup(s) beef stock
- 3 medium carrots cut diagonally
- 1 large green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) scotch bonnet pepper, finely chopped
- 2 can(s) Grace Broad Beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tbsp water
Wash cow foot in a mixture of 4 cups water and Grace White Vinegar.
Scald cow foot in 4 cups boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
Season with garlic, onion, pimento, thyme, ginger, escallion and salt. Rub in the seasoning well. Add soy sauce, Grace Caribbean Traditions All Purpose Seasoning and Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper.
Marinate for one hour.
Heat pressure cooker and pour in Grace Vegetable Oil, add marinated cow foot and brown lightly stirring constantly.
Add beef stock and fasten pressure cooker lid, pressure cook for 20 minutes. Cool pressure cooker thoroughly before opening.
Add carrots, green peppers and scotch bonnet pepper, Stir lightly and allow vegetables to cook until tender. Add Grace Broad Beans and cornstarch and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.