We all want to know how to improve our health, energy levels and overall wellbeing. And sometimes it can feel like a bit of demanding and time consuming task.
Chili Cheese Nuggets
- 400 gram processed cheese
- 3 jalapenos
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- breadcrumbs to coat
- Oil for deep frying
- Remove the seeds from the chillies and finely chop them.
- Stir in the chopped chillies with the melted cheese.
- Line the bottom and sides of a plastic box with cling film and transfer the liquid cheese mixture into it, smooth the top. Chill it in the refrigerator for 3 hours to form a cheese block.
- Now cut the cheese block into cubes of your desired size.
- Beat eggs in a bowl along with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Dip cheese cubes in egg mixture and then coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat the process once more and chill in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil over medium-high heat and deep-fry the nuggets.Transfer to a paper towel to absorb excess oil and serve hot.
You can shallow fry the nuggets and keep them refrigerated to bake or deep fry on a later date.
Raspberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
|1/2 cup Raspberries|
|1/2 fresh or frozen Banana, sliced|
|1/4 cup Plain Yogurt or Vanilla Yogurt|
|3/4 cup Almond Milk or Soy Milk or Normal Milk|
|1-2 teaspoons Sugar (or to taste)|
- It gives you more energy fast and efficiently.
- It reduces craving.
- It helps to detox your body and boosts your brain.
- Smoothies could fill up the daily needs of fruits and vegetables.
- Smoothies help to build your bones and muscles.
- Smoothies are a great way to lose your wait by adding into your diet.
- Kids love smoothie, so it could be an excellent way to give them more vegetables and fruits.