• August 6, 2020

Generator Fumes Kill Three Siblings in Nigeria

Three siblings have died after breathing in generator fumes all night in Emevor community, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria.

The trio and their parents went to bed without switching off their generator and the generator was said to be close to the children’s room.

Their mother reportedly woke up in the morning to find the lifeless bodies of the kids.

In another development two years ago, six members of a family in Edo State died after inhaling generator fumes.

The incident occurred at Akpata Street, in Egor Local Government Area of the State, where the generator was said to have been left in the kitchen at the family’s apartment and left running all night.

The victims which include, the mother of the house and five children, including a set of twin were all found dead in their apartment.

Death from generators fumes is rampant in Nigeria due to poor electricity supply and families depending on generator for power supply.

READ ALSO  Football Nigerian coaches in race to save Samson Siasia
Vinkmag ad

Femi Oshin

Read Previous

Julius Malema Warns South Africa To Close Schools for Children’s Safety

Read Next

Black British Actress, MICHAELA COEL, Turned Down $1 MILLION NETFLIX DEAL To Keep Creative Ownership of Her Show

Leave a Reply